Neuigkeiten von Bruce

Die Beach Boys als Solisten
Antworten
Roland
Surfin USA

Neuigkeiten von Bruce

Beitrag von Roland » 23. Jul 2020, 10:53

Bruce hat mit einem gewissen Skrillex (siehe bei Wikipedia) einen Song aufgenommen.
Ganz unten im Artikel gibt es ein Video.
https://www.youredm.com/2020/07/22/skri ... each-boys/

dogear
Surfin USA

Re: Neuigkeiten von Bruce

Beitrag von dogear » 24. Jul 2020, 10:14

VDP hat auch mit ihm zusammengearbeitet:
In August 2011, Parks was contacted by electronic musician Skrillex, who requested that he supply orchestral arrangements. Parks admitted in 2013, "When Skrillex called me up, I'd never heard of him. I pretended I knew who he was. "'Send me the piece, and if I feel able, I'll do it.' I don't have any hobbies, you know. I love music; I do it everyday [sic]. And he said, 'Oh, thank you, Mr. Parks. We will destroy the world.' I said, 'Okay...' I Google him and there he is, on YouTube, in front of 30,000 people, pouring beer onto a laptop computer, at which point the crowd jumps into the mosh pit and has an erection....I have two things I can do: Run away from all this in horror because I'm so superior, or dig in and serve and try to bring hope to the hopeless. That can be done behind the curtain, and that's where I'm very comfortable working....I treat every job as if it were the very thing that will define me. Nothing is beneath me. I think that is evident to people who ask my best."[47] His arranging work was released in December 2011 as the iTunes-exclusive bonus track "Skrillex Orchestral Suite by Varien" on the Bangarang EP.
(aus der amerikanischen Wikipedia)
https://www.discogs.com/Skrillex-Bangar ... se/4288705

Roland
Surfin USA

Re: Neuigkeiten von Bruce

Beitrag von Roland » 9. Jan 2022, 02:25

Einer der angesagtesten Künstler der letzten Zeit, man kann auch sagen ein absoluter Superstar, ist The Weeknd.
Vorgestern erschien sein neues Album "Dawn FM", darauf ist der von Bruce geschriebene und produzierte Titel "Here We Go...Again" mit ihm und Christian Love im background und mit bereits knapp 2 Mio. Aufrufen nach dem ersten Tag.
Das ist wohl die Fortführung bzw. das Endergebnis der oben genannten Zusammenarbeit mit Skrillex.

Antworten